Volunteer in a secondary school
Volunteering in Germany (European Solidariy Corps)
Your hosting organisation
The Königin-Katharina-Stift is a school in the heart of Stuttgart. It is very centrally located in the immediate vicinity of the main railway station and on the so-called cultural mile (opera, theatre, state gallery, planetarium, house of history, art museum...). It is a secondary school with bilingual Italian classes and a class for the gifted. It is an all-day school which offers afternoon care with homework time and study groups.
Your tasks as a volunteer
- Support staff at school, e.g. by supervising students during study hours, with office tasks or in the Italian club
- Support individual students according to their needs
- Contribute you own projects and ideas for after-school clubs etc.
- At least intermediate level of Italian (ideally native)
- 24 vacation days
- 35 weekly hours
- Usually no work during school breaks